Wednesday Vlog - Traffic Jam & Trafford Centre

Leave a Comment


I decided today to do a little vlog but as I don't have a proper vlogging camera I ended up using my phone - which may of been a mistake as the quality of this is shocking. I literally cannot win with cameras these days. Anyways sorry it's shakey and a bit slow, but I hope you enjoy it. It was fun to film, particularly the traffic jam section. I went to the Trafford Centre with my lil bro to get him some stuff for when he goes to Uni in September and it was a cuuuute day!
Please comment, like and subscribe - I'll give you 100 1p sweeties.
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig