The Disney World Tag

Leave a Comment



I am super super super aware that the quality and exposure of this video changes a few minutes in, and I am aware of how annoying it is. The video started off absolutely fine and then my camera settings seemed to of changed mid-film and I didn't notice until editing. I've tried the best I could with the footage I've got and hope that you still find it watchable. No idea whatsoever what happened here.

Please subscribe, it would mean the absolute world to me! I am going to make sure I put up a video every week - probably on a Wednesday as that's my day off. 

Thanks,

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig