Introducing ScaredyBrat Wigs!

Leave a Comment

I feel like I've been trying to write this blog post for the last eight thousand years but I keep getting terribly distracted with my apparently hectic lifestyle (ie:- I've been working non-stop!!! Damn it Christmas!!) 

If you don't follow me on social media - firstly, why the heck not?! I have been posting like a mad woman about the wonderful, fabulous ScaredyBrat wigs, which I am now a promoter for! Official Scaredy Brat right over here. I've been a hair extension wearer for what feels like my whole life, and I'm a massive fan of hair pieces, but I thought 'it's time to start wearing wigs'. 

I was sent the gorgeous Dahlia wig which is a long dark brown/black shade that fades out into a stunning chestnut brown colour. It is a synthetic wig, but you would never be able to tell as it looks and feels so much like real hair. I know that when people think about wigs they think about those really awful Halloween type of wigs that are just shoved in a packet and come out all knotty and hard to wear - but this is absolutely nothing like that. It's such good quality and it fits amazingly on my teeny tiny head. It really is a stunning piece and I've been wearing it constantly since it arrived at my doorstep. I love the colour so much that I've actually considered dying my hair back to a dark brown colour. The Dahlia wig is only £25.99 as well - an absolute bargain. 

As you can see, I have nothing but love for this wig and ScaredyBrat wigs as a whole. I can't wait to start a proper wig collection. I've already started saving my pennies up because I am dying to try a lace front wig...maybe a green one. Oh gosh, I'm so excited.

If you're like me and you LOVE this wig, you can now try to win it on Instagram! ScaredyBrat are always holding amazing competitions for their followers so make sure that you check them out by clicking on the photograph below. Whilst you are there, make sure you check out the other Scaredy Brat ladies because they are all absolutely stunning. You won't regret it!
 
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig