[Youtube] Summer 2015 Lookbook

1 comment


Had a lot of fun filming this today whilst swanning about in the sun! Here I have four of my favourite Summer time looks. I've tried to cover all areas - casual and going out. It was nice to do something a little different and even more out of my comfort zone. My poor brother has been like "what the heck are you doing?!" all day. 

Outfit One
- Playsuit from Missguided 
- Sandals from Primark
- Choker from New Look
- Heart Earrings from River Island
- Hat from Boohoo

Outfit Two
- Sex Pistols T-shirt from Ebay
- Shorts from Missguided 
- Bracelet from Topshop

Outfit Three
- Playsuit from Missguided
- Sunglasses from Topshop

Outfit Four
- Crop Top from Topshop
- Joni Jeans from Topshop

Please watch in HD, comment and subscribe. It would mean the world to me! Also let me know what other sorts of things you'd like to see. And, if you have a youtube, please leave your link! 

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Awesome summer lookbook, I love the outfits you put together! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig