[YouTube] Day 2: Quick Morning GRWM

Leave a Comment


Day two on my little filming mission. Today I decided to do a very quick and short Get Ready With Me/Morning Makeup Routine. I am in no way, shape or form, any sort of makeup artist. I just wanted to do something that I do every single day, something that I enjoy. It's not meant to be serious, in fact it's very, very silly. Mostly because I spend most of it dancing along to Iggy Azalea.

I'm starting to feel more confident in myself, not just in filming but in being in front of a camera. So this was actually super enjoyable to make. It'd be super cool if you could give me some ideas for videos as well, tell me what you'd like to see - or if you want me to stop clogging up your feed with videos then also please tell me! I can take the rejection, I promise.

Watch in HD :)


SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig