Yves Rocher Monoi de Tahiti Goodies

1 comment
Yves Rocher Monoi de Tahiti Precious Dry Oil & Lagoon Hair and Body Wash*

The last week or so has been extremely stressful. Life has taken a bit of a toll on me and pretty much everything that could possibly go wrong has gone wrong (more on that in another post). I've needed a pick me up this week and that wonderful pick me up has come in the form of Yves Rocher Monoi de Tahiti goodies! When these two products arrived at my doorstep I was ridiculously excited! It was time for some much needed Jane pamper time. 

Yves Rocher Monoi de Tahiti Precious Dry Oil - First up we have the "precious dry oil". This is probably my favourite of the two and it's mostly because of the gorgeous colour and glitter that this product boasts. It's also one of those products that seems to be perfect for everything. Packed with fine, shimmery pigments, this formula delicately illuminates skin, hair and enhances your tan. This is the original do-it-all product that moisturises and softens anything it comes in contact with. You can use it on your skin as bath oil, after bath as moisturiser, it will even prolong a tan or you can use it as a pre-shampoo treatment. I have also used it this week on damp hair after a much needed bath to add a gorgeous shine. I am obsessed with the smell of this product so I've used it pretty much every single day since it arrived at my house! 

Yves Rocher Monoi de Tahiti Lagoon Hair & Body Wash - "Dive into the turquoise water of Polynesian lagoons and surrender to the exotic fragrance of this gentle shampoo, enriched with Monoi de Tahiti. It's fine and delicate lather leaves your skin soft and your hair shiny. Close your eyes, breathe in, you're a Polynesian beauty"  What can I say about this product that hasn't already been said? It's absolutely fantastic and something I would definitely re-purchase as it's just so versatile. As a shampoo, it does really well and lathers wonderfully. My hair felt strong and shiny afterwards (which is a rare occasion because my hair is a mess at the moment!) and it works great as a body wash as well. It has a similar fragrance to the dry oil except it doesn't seem to be as strong which is great because nobody wants overly perfumed hair on a regular basis! I adore the colour of this product too - it's such a lovely blue colour that reminds me of the sea - it's so summery in every single way. I found that I didn't need to use a conditioner after using this on my hair as well which was a massive bonus. I cannot fault this hair and body wash at all!

Yves Rocher is consistently a brilliant brand and one I that I am proud to stand behind. You can find my other Yves Rocher reviews here, here and here.

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Oooh these sound (and look) great! x
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig