Double Denim

3 comments

This double denim disaster is dedicated to everyone's favourite snake, forever known as Double Denim amongst my friends. As much as I like to mock, I actually don't think that double denim is that bad. If done properly double denim can look quite cool and very, very 90's - if that's the look you're going for then double denim is definitely the way to go. I can hear fashion bloggers all over the world cringing in their seats right now after reading that. 

I am really obsessed with Topshops Joni Jeans, as I'm sure most of you are. I just find that they really flatter my short/small frame. I tend to find that most jeans are too long or too baggy for me, but these are absolutely perfect and I urge everyone to try them out. 


SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. I kinda like double denim! I think they key is definitely getting it right and using different washes but yeah. Double denim is good sometimes!

    Maxine, xo
    http://maxinewhitneyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style.

    Tsui Chung
    www.fashionganache.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Pulling off the double denim look is really hard but you've done it so well...I'm always worried I'll end up looking like 90s Britney Spears & Justin Timberlake (if you haven't seen it, google it - so funny!) Great post x
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig