Finding The Right Hair Cut For Your Face Shape!

1 comment

Something a little bit different today from Cool Blades. Have you ever wondered what the perfect hairstyle is for your faceshape but have never been able to find a one-stop guide? I've definitely had this problem in the past - I mean, you just have to look at my old, awful photos to see my previous problems! Cool Blades have created a great infographic that aims to help you get the best hairstyle for your face shape, on top of that there's some super cute makeup ideas on here as well, which may also be of some use to you. 

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: Fabulous tips. I really like finding right hair. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig