Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - 380 Dark Night Water Oops

8 comments

My lipstick collection is getting ridiculous and as I have said multiple times before, I think I have an actual addiction. I need to go to Lipstick Hoarders Anonymous. Is that a thing? It should probably be a thing. 

Today's lipstick is Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick in shade 380 Dark Night Water Oops. A strange name I know, I don't really understand the name at all and it's such a mouthful but whatever floats your boat Rimmel! This is a gorgeous deep purple-red shade that can be used to create a striking dark vamp look. 

Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipsticks are as close as you're going to get to a lip-balm formula, they are extremely nourishing and hydrating, great for those dry days during the Summer or those windy, cold days during the Autumn/Winter. They're extremely soft lipsticks which is great but on the other hand you may find you need to wear a lip-liner because the softness does also mean feathering. The staying power isn't that great but it's something that I have found lacks in darker lipsticks, they just seem to get everywhere - I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this! 

One fantastic thing about the shade 380 is that it's an almost identical Mac Rebel dupe. When I was doing my research for this lipstick I found so many comparison photos which prompted me to get out my own Mac Rebel and swatch it on my arm, sure enough the colours are ridiculously similar! 


So if you're looking for a lipstick like Mac Rebel but for half the price tag this is definitely the lipstick for you. It's gorgeous, hydrating and extremely cheap at only £6.49. What do you think? Would you consider buying this lipstick?
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook   
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments:

  1. What a great colour for winter, although I suspect it might be a bit too dark for me :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can really picture you wearing this! Stunning colour! I love the Rimmel moisture renew lippies.

    Lou x
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wanted to try out some dark lipsticks for the autumn/winter seasons, will definitely try this one out xx

    http://nastyadts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really really want this lipstick! But I'm scared I won't wear it cause it's so dark or I won't suit it! Guess it's better to waste £6.49 than £15.50 on a MAC one!

    Abby ♥
    whatabbyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of this lipstick.
    I usually only wear darker lipsticks so I reckon this one would be for me!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE this colour! I'm definitely going to have to buy it for when autumn comes around! xx

    http://boundbychaos.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya! Your comment on my blog inspired me to check yours out and I must say you have a lovely blog yourself here :) and I'm following you on GFC and Bloglovin.

    Oh and that lipstick color looks amazing I think I might try it.

    Officially Hana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daaaaamn I need this lipstick in my life! I love Rimmel and this specific formula works really well for me :) i have a few in my collection already

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig