Toni & Guy Glamour Volume Plumping Whip

Leave a Comment

Anything that claims to make my hair look more voluminous and glamorous is a complete must for me, I've lived with flat hair my whole entire life and there aren't many products that I own that can plump up my hair like they promise to. I live in a world of rubbish hair. 

Toni & Guy are one of those brands that I've never really tried, I guess for a cheapo student like me their products are in the higher end that I just haven't ever been able to afford. That's why when I received it in my Beauty Box I was extremely excited to try it out and find out whether this could be the miracle hair product I've always wanted (and needed). 

The Glamour Volume Plumping Whip promises all-day body and bounce from the roots, without fly-aways. You apply this creamy whip to the roots of your freshly washed hair, massaging to get at every strand and then use a hair dryer (and if your fancy, a barrel brush - if you're not fancy...flip your hair over, it gives the same effect). Once dry your left with bigger, bouncier hair! Supposedly.  

I tried both with a barrel brush and with the hair flip technique and my hair managed to stay bouncy for a few hours but that's about it. I'm not sure if it's my hair or what, but I found I had to backcomb to get the look to stay in and then after a bit my roots seemed to get quite greasy and my whole hair style looked like it was being weighed down. Not attractive. It is possible I've been using too much product so I will keep attempting to use this every time I wash my hair but at the moment it isn't giving me the required results that I was expecting. 

This isn't something I'd spend my hard earned cash on but it's great that I received it as part of a Beauty Box for cheap. Normally this product is around £8 or £9 and can be even more expensive if you're buying from a hair salon.
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook   
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig