Latest In Beauty - Glamour Beauty Box - First Impressions

6 comments

I feel like the whole wide world and his wife now own this beauty box, but I'm going to write this post any way. Latest In Beauty joined forces with Glamour Magazine to create a product packed box that is absolutely perfect for the summer months. It's only £16.95 and has over £85 worth of products in it, plus a world exclusive - one of Illamasqua's Nude Glamore Lipsticks. The lipstick was the reason I was so desperate for this box if I'm honest and the other products were just a massive plus! 


Firstly the packaging is absolutely gorgeous. The box is white and neon pink which I found to be so incredibly girly and very eye catching. And as you can see from the above photographs, once I opened it I found it was filled to the top with amazing, full sized products. I know that a lot of people complain with beauty boxes that they only get small sized samples but almost everything in this box was full sized.

I was incredibly excited to try out all of the products straight away but I managed to refrain from going too crazy. I still haven't even opened a few of the goodies inside, I'm waiting til I really need to use them! I will probably do a review on most of these products some time in the future, but for now I just thought I'd let you check out what I received! 


As you can see there are some absolutely amazing products here! I'm really looking forward to trying the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil because I've heard so many great things, I also love the Magnifibres and the Illamasqua lippie - they've become staples in my routine at the moment. 

Overall I would say that this box is an absolute bargain! All these products for next to nothing! It's fantastic value for money and you really do get a little bit of everything. 
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks amazing! Love the lippie and the blush!
    Serena xo

    serenatalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box is better than I expected, and I love quite a few items from it! First beauty box in a while I'm rather jealous of!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: great box. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. This box looks great - very tempted to hop on the bandwagon X

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you reviewed this, was looking into buying it and now im definitely temped! :)

    http://emilyjane94.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg wow! there's so many good products in this! I'm very impressed haha!
    great review!

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig