Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint In Green Berry

9 comments

I'm on a bit of a light green kick at the moment and literally everything I've bought recently has been this gorgeous colour. I am obsessed! I don't usually do anything with my nails but I thought as a treat I would buy myself some glue on nails and some new varnishes! That's when I picked up Barry M's "Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint" in Green Berry. Green Berry?! What is heck is a green berry?

This varnish goes on beautifully but I found that you have to do it quick. It's extremely quick to dry and anything more than two coats can look streaky and gloopy (yes, it's a word). The formula is a lot thicker than what can be found in most nail varnishes which means that it lasts longer without chipping and true to it's name, it's extremely shiny. A shine which even five days after application is still very visible on my nails. 

It's a really lovely colour, just not as minty as I'd like it to be. It definitely looks lighter in the bottle than it does on my nails, but I don't really mind since I love the colour so much. This could be something to look for in Barry M's nail varnishes though, always get the shade lighter than you actually want to make sure it's the right colour! Overall I'm really happy with this nail varnish and it's lasting power! It's so lovely and I will definitely be investing in some more colours! 

What do you think?


SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty colour! I'm not too sure if I like the Barry M gel polishes though, but I really want this colour!x

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourites from the Gelly range x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty colour!! Can't believe I haven't tried the Gelly range before!! X

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I had the Blueberry one of these and I agree, the shine is incredible! I was eyeing this colour up too so I think I will be purchasing this weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour is beautiful and it screams spring :)!
    Thanks for the description of how these like-gel-nails varnishes are...
    XO

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig