Motel Purchases!

3 comments

Nobody loves to shop more than I love to shop! Is there such thing as a shopping rehab? There needs to be. I took advantage of Motels recent January sale and got myself a few goodies! 

At the moment I'm absolutely obsessing over baby doll dresses with collars so of course one of my purchases had to be one. I also picked up the blue flowered tea dress which looks absolutely gorgeous on. The Kimono is so pretty, I love how the print is marble, plus it looks good with so many of my baby doll dresses (haha, obsessed is not the word) 

Have you bought anything from Motel recently? 
Check out Motel's website by clicking here and don't forget you can get 20% off at the check out by using the code MINICHIMP2001
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Pretty dresses :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dresses
    I love Motel too
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dresses look stunning, especially the blue flowered tea dress :)

    Olivia Beauty from the Fjord xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig