Sleek Face Form Contouring & Blush Palette

10 comments

I did something super naughty but with the way things have been these last few weeks it was necessary. I've spent all my money so I opened a typical student overdraft...and within 10 minutes of having said overdraft, I'd already spent about £50. Help me. One of the things I bought is this lovely Sleek Makeup Face Form Palette! 

I bought this kit because my contouring is non evident at best. I've tried but I just haven't found the right product for my face, I always end up looking dirty and horrible after I've made the attempt and I just got sick of it. Until now! This kit is the light version but there is a dark version for those who aren't as ridiculously pale as I am. I've noticed that there isn't much like this on the market right now, especially not something with three different face products in it and because of this I'd heard such great reviews. This kit is £9.99 and includes a contouring powder, a highlighter and a light coloured blush. 


Firstly, the contouring powder is a lovely, light brown shade. It's super pigmented and really compliments my skin tone. The only thing I would say is that for some reason it's just a bit too dark when I apply it to the edges on my nose - whether I'm applying too much, I don't know, but it does make my nose look a bit dirty. The highlighter is such a lovely shade in the palette but when applied it looses pigmentation, it takes quite a lot of brush strokes to get it to show up and it's probably the only thing I'm disappointed about in this kit. Thankfully I have my Topshop highlighter to use so it's not completely the end of the world. Lastly is the blush - this is Sleek's ever popular Rose Gold, I've heard so many great things about this blush, absolute rave reviews from bloggers everywhere! Rose Gold is such a gorgeous colour, it looks great on pale skin without looking too over the top. Its quite a peachy-red with gold and yellow undertones, it's so, so pretty. I really cannot stress this enough. 
Overall I really like this palette, I think it does the job and it's such a necessary thing that I think that everyone should own it. I'm so suprised there isn't anything else like this on the market at the moment as it's just so handy and helpful. The packaging is so sleek and small, it's great to just pop in your handbag! 
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments:

  1. ooh lovely do like sleek products such good quality!

    mybeautysleuth x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There actually is just one other product like this out there which is one by Urban Decay, it's super similar! I still want to give this a go though:-)
    http://bethanyxalice.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the contour palette and the blush seperate but I do love all three. This is my first move into contouring and I do really like the results from the Sleek range.

    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty color! :)

    www.marsjambelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow :) I always wanted to try some sleek products but they aren't sold here :S

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have wanted this for so long, its beautiful!

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it seems lovely, all the things you need in one set. Might give this a try, great post. x

    Živa from Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  8. can sleek just hurry up and be stocked in australian stores already!! we've seen so many amazing reviews and product shots of sleek palaettes and we're lusting for just about all of them!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks lush although I wonder if it'd work as well on people with more tanned skin? I've just moved abroad so I've gone a lot darker than usual and had to start over with my make-up! have you used the sleek eyebrow kit? i'm intrigued by it but yet to purchase it.

    laydeykatabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig