Please Help x

3 comments
I don't normally ask for favours on here but this is for my wonderful big sister. She's getting married soon to the love of her life after over 10 years together and they have entered a local competition on facebook to win a Candy Cart at her wedding. Now her photo is on just over 70 likes, but the people in the lead are on like 100, so we're looking for some likes on her picture to they can win! IF YOU LOVE ME PLEASE TAKE TWO SECONDS OUT OF YOUR SCHEDULE TO LIKE THE PAGE AND THE PICTURE.

Once on that page you need to like the page and then go into albums and find the untitled album. My sisters photograph is the first one. A girl with dark hair and a bald headed man. 


Please please then go on and like that photo. It would mean the absolute world to her and I really want her to win because it would just be so amazing.

So please, if you can...
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig