My Favourite Bloggers

4 comments





I love all the bloggers on here that I follow - especially those who have taken the time to talk to me/reply to message/follow me on twitter ect ect. It's a bit gay I know, but I consider you all a certain type of friend and over the last few months I've absolutely LOVED reading everyone's posts and getting to know you all. So I just wanted to make a list of my favourite blogs/people on here! Then I recommend if you aren't already following then you should definitely go and follow them!



There are more but I can't think right now! I think I will add this to my side bar then it can be accessed at any time and I'll keep updating it! 

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. I was reading this like 'ooh we follow so many of the same amazing bloggers' and then realised pretty much all of these are my favourites too. Defintely going to follow the ones I don't now!

    I also love your blog :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely post, I love posts like these for finding great new blogs to read :)
    Rosalie x
    rosaliejayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading these posts, they're so nice! I need to do more because it really is recommending favourites. Thank you so much for including me, sweet! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you so much for mentioning me : )
    I always love reading your blog too!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig