The Beauty Blogger Tag

1 comment
The Questions


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It's ridiculously wavy, can't be tamed.
2. What it your natural hair colour?
Dark brown, almost black actually! But I'm a blonde at heart...and by bleach.
3. Do you dye it yourself or do you go to a salon?
Dyed myself!!
4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day.
5. Do you wear the same hair style everyday or do you change it up?
I either have my extensions in or my hair shoved up in a messy bun.
6. Do you do your own nails or do you go to a salon?
My own. I'm too impatient for a salon.
7. How often do you change your nail varnish?
Whenever I can be bothered!
8. Do you always wear nail varnish on your toes?
Nope, barely ever infact.
9. How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
20 - 30 minutes on a regular day, but it can take an hour if I'm going on a night out!!
10. What do you do first, your face or your eyes?
Face, isn't that what everybody starts out with?
11. Do you collect makeup or just buy it when your need to?
I am a collector. It's a bad habit.
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Every time I go on a night out! I have small eyes :(
13. Do you wear a full face of makeup everyday?
If I'm leaving the house to go somewhere where people I know will see me then yes, but if I'm at h0me or I'm just nipping to the shop then no.
14. Do you wear makeup just around the house?
Not usually, unless I'm going somewhere later on.
15. Will you leave the house without makeup on?
Yes but like I said, it depends where I am going.
16. How many high end products do you have? 
I am a drugstore girl through and through.
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Hahahahaa. Wash? I let them get icky and then I buy more. That's awful isn't it? Bad beauty blogger.
18. Do you plan what you will wear the next day, or when you are getting dressed?
Sometimes I think about it the night before, but most of the time it's just a quick decision in the morning.
19. How often do you change your handbag?
Never.
20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I go to sleep usually between the ending of American Dad and
 the beginning of South Park. Strict TV to sleep schedule. So usually around 12:30.
21. How often and when do you workout?
What's a work-out? Never. I have literally never set foot in a gym. 
BUT I am starting pole dancing fitness lessons on Thursday soooo...
22. Left or Right handed?
Right.
23. How tall are you?
About 5'3 sob sob sob
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Nopeeee
25. How many pets do you have?
Dog called Max and a tortoise called Sid! And I'm getting a lady tort soon called Nancy.
26. How often are you on blogger?
I check blogger most days, but I blog every 3 or 4 days. Usually just when I have something exciting to blog.
27. Do you read the comments posted?
Yes I always read, never reply because I'm awkward
 and I usually don't know what to say.
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Haha yes! On my phone!
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
It's been my username for practically everything since I was 13 years old.
30. What sort of camera do you use to take your photographs?
Canon EOS 7D
31. How often do you clean your room?
Not often. I only clean and tidy it when it gets too mingin' to bare.
32. What is your favourite colour?
Red :)
33. What is your favourite magazine?
NME or Cosmo.
34. Do you swear?
All the time. I am awful for it. I think it's because I'm so typically Northern.
35. What are you going to do today?
Nothing. It's bedtime and Family Guy is on...so it's almost bedtime ;)

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig