FOR SALE! White & Turquoise Dr Martens, Size 4

8 comments

Selling LIKE NEW/USED size 4 Dr Martens on Ebay! They've been worn 2 or 3 times (but never out of the house) and are in really good condition. Were originally bought for £100 but as I've got so many pairs of boots and so little money I thought I'd sell them! They are super comfy and really pretty so if you're interested go and bid (or buy it now £70) 



SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments:

  1. Aw these are so cute :)
    I'd probably buy them if A - i had any idea what i'd wear them with and B - i could squash my feet into them!

    Good Luck selling

    Jesslorenx.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorge boots!! so cool! <3 <3

    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are cute. look nice too. sadly they'd be too small for my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaa I wish so much these were in my size haha they are absolutely gorgeous I've never seen this pair! Can't believe your selling they look lovely on you! Good luck selling :)
    Love your blog, now following!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute. And they're calling out to the 90's kid in me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute, love your blog
    http://enwellove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit and your blog, it's really lovely!
    definetly following it :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig