A Change Of Opinion

7 comments

I just wanted to add a new opinion on Rimmel's APOCALIPS. I have now been using these lip laquers for over a week (maybe two!), and I have tried to wear them every day. As much as I love how pigmented this product is and how nicely packaged it is, there is one thing that is completely grinding my gears.

IF YOU ACCIDENTLY PUT TOO MUCH ON, IT GET'S EVERYWHERE!

Please don't tell me I am the only one. I have found on many occasions that the gloss is all over my teeth or all over my face and in my hair. It annoys me that this product doesn't dry. The only way to slightly dry it is to dap your lips with toilet roll or a cotton bud, but then I find that it makes my lips really dry and flakey - not what you want.

I loved the idea of this product so much at first, and everybody else was raving on about them, but now I just feel let down. I feel like when I'm wearing these I have to constantly check my face and my teeth. I do not have this problem with any other lip product.

Pffft. Rant over.

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

  1. I totally get what you mean. I wish they weren't so sticky! It gets all over my teeth too. :(

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep getting mine on my chin and I find the bleed all over my face :( XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! my hair was constantly sticking to my face after using it the first couple of times now i only use a tiny amount to try and stop it but i agree its really sticky! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! thanks for this helpful review about the Apocalips, every blog i read has been raving these to the high heavens about how awesome these are, although i knew they were a mix of lipgloss & lipstick i didn't know they tend to get everywhere! I was contemplating over what one to buy actually but you've altered me now if i want one, hmm :/

    thanks :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try this, great review!:)

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean, i put far too much on the first time i used this and looked like a toddler who'd got over excited with their mums lipsticks, not a good look! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, omg it was awful, first time i put it on i has it all over my fingers and mouth, haha, it was a disaster! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig