Drunkest Boxing Day In The World

4 comments
As I don't really have much to blog about right now (well until I go shopping on Saturday) I'd just thought I'd show you a few cutie photos from yesterday's night out. I went out with my very good friend Tina and my boyfriend and we ended up meeting loads of people and going to Liquid and Live Lounge, drinking 63% shots and getting free drinks off randoms. It was a great night (aside from some girl coming up to me in the toilets and calling me ugly lol) and I am really suffering now!







SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fab time celebrating boxing day! :) & was that girl blind ? you are not ugly, you are very pretty :)

    plus can't beat having free drinks bought off random people! that's the best night outs :P haha

    xxx
    ps thank you for following me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a lot of fun.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post and nice blog!!!

    Wanna follow each other?
    x Hannah
    http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous i adore your eye make up :D
    hope you had a good christmas and new year lovely, hope you are well!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig