Motel Galaxy High Waist Matte Skinny Pants

10 comments


Please excuse my awful face. Today I received these beauties from Motel Rocks - "Motel Galaxy High Waist Matte Skinny Pants" (God what a long name, couldn't they have made it a bit snappier?) and Jesus Christ I love them. They're sort of like Disco Pants but Matte instead of shiney! They're high waisted and definitely tuck my tummy in which is fantastic. And I think I am in love. And there are loads of different colours! The only downside I would say, is that the sizes come up a bit too small. I ordered an XS (which is a size 8) the first time and had to send them back for a size up - so if you've got a big butt like me, order a size up! Also if you're going to order from Motel Rocks PLEASE remember if you use the code "minichimp2001" you get a 20% discount! So get shopping! www.motelrocks.com




SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments:

  1. These trousers are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are following you.You can check our blog:)
    http://lovelyvintageblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love these! I'm a little put off by the shinyness of disco pants so these are perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These trousers are lovely and they look great on you!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fab on you! I'm not too keen on Disco Pants because of the shininess but I love these! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Josie, I wasn't fussed about disco pants but I think I could get away with these x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, really suits you!

    BeckyLilli.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those leggings look totally flattering on you, might keep my beady eye open for a pair! Great blog you have and congrats on your 100+ followers :D xxx

    fattywithers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    Love your Leggings you look amazing
    Please visit my blog I write about fashion&music
    Would be great if we can follow each other blogs?
    Please let me know
    Irena
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantaastic oufit. Those pants look sooooo good on you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig