Top Shop Accessories Picks

1 comment

Now I am absolutely awful at accessorising my outfits. I tend to keep everything quite minimalistic. Anyway, today I was in Top Shop in town snooping around the accessories sections when a few things caught my eye that I absolutely loved and will buy as soon as I get my student loan.
Spike Cluster Headband £12.50 

Flower Ear Cuff £8.50

Spiky Box Bracelet £10
Filigree Cross Earrings £8
 
Metallic Snake Satchel £28

Hopefully I'll be able to snap these up in a few weeks, I love the whole Gothicy style that's going on in most shops at the moment and I really feel these items are very...well me.

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig