Graze.com

4 comments


Graze.com is my new favourite thing. I have received two boxes so far and everything in them have been absolutely delicious. I feel good eating them because I know how healthy they are (although I'm not sure you're meant to eat all of it at once! whoops) and they have given me an unhealthy addiction to dried fruit - especially Apples. I am absolutely in love with Graze!









Above is the first box I ordered. It was delicious! I love the fact that you can chose on their website exactly what you do and don't like, and you can ask them to send things sooner. I adore the Pistachio nuts and all the dried fruit and the flapjack. All of their ingredients are natural and I love how the box tells you exactly how many calories are in each compartment. These boxes are really the highlight of my Friday!






Grab yourself a free Graze Box by typing in code 4WPPMYHD
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Think I'm going to have to try one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should, they are wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum ^.^

    x0 Chelsea

    chelseathetraveler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh loads of people have mentioned this to me, I'm going to give it a try! xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig